czwartek, 20 grudnia 2007

jenga jenga...

Kurcze jak to bylo dawno, ale jak bylo super. ;] Martini i jenga.
A while ago, but so much fun.. Martini and jenga.
zofia magik. zofia the magician.

A potem przyszedl Dzbanek rowniez. Dzban was there aswell.
Martini martini.
My super ex-boyfriend.
Panie Gwiazdorku, poprosze jenge pod choinke. Super jest. Taka jenge to kazdy powienien miec w posiadaniu. Tak uwazam. Elo. No i martini ofkors.
Dear Santa, I would like a jenga for Christmas. It is great. Everyone should have one. I think so. And martini aswell. Ofcourse.

2 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

I hope you enjoyed a lot with Sebastian & co. dragon/zara staff.
I missed that cause i was a dead man, as you knew, so i promise to be a new born man tomorrow, i will!!. Nice pictures, good photograph, good quality. My favorite the one where youre drinking martini, i used to drink martini long long time ago, when i felt young. Now i drink whatever...

Changing the subject i only whant to say you thank you. I don't like to say goodbye, but what i hate most is to say goodbye without saying how people means so much for me. I'm gonna miss you, who is gonna correct me, who is gonna tell me " i do" or " do you?"?
You are very good, and you will find lots of things and answers in Korea. Enjoy this experience as much as you can.
And when youll come back...

Buena suerte en España!!!!

ps: we still have 2 weeks and a big party tomorrow, so...just get sleepless and around 9 or 10 or whatever get up just to go to work, like always, in Dublin.

kiss ( yes, you can have it soffy) ;)

zovka pisze...

Hola Tio ! You missed dragon cause you dont like it not cause you were a dead man :P Anyways, it was great. Daniel was there, and we had lots of fun together.
Curro, ill miss you too, but ill tell you some touching words for good buy later on.
Kiss.

p.s. martini photo is my favorite as well. ;]