poniedziałek, 17 grudnia 2007

I never liked Christmas, actually, I always hated it..
I thought that the worst Christmas ever is behind me already, and now it will be just better..
But I was very wrong.
Who could of expect, that the only person I really cared about so much, doesn't want me for this Christmas, or ever ever again.
And now we are closing door behind each other, so we don't have to see each other faces, or even say hi.
Plus, the songs are not helping, cause yes, "all I want for Christmas is you" ...

5 komentarzy:

Anonimowy pisze...

hey,cheer up princess...you are one and it has to be OK in your case...

Kasia - Tulia pisze...

There are other songs...: "Always look on the bright side of life......."

Anonimowy pisze...

if you need some consolation I suggest "that I would be good", if you feel like killing - "you oughtta know"...always - "wstań! powiedz nie jestem sam!" by mr michael wisniewsky ;p

Anonimowy pisze...

a po polsku? gdzie?

Anonimowy pisze...

już dziekuję, już nie trzeba, dałam radę :)